Enthusiasm is “putting my whole heart into what I do.” Whatever the task, no matter how big or small, it will always turn out better if you put your whole heart into it!
Another great thing about enthusiasm is—it’s contagious! Your “spark” of energy and excitement can ignite others to live their lives with enthusiasm.
- Be an “energy-giver.”
- Encourage others.
- Treat every job as important.
- Not be discouraged by failure.
- What does it mean to “have a good attitude” at school? What does a “good attitude” look like at home?
- How can you have a positive attitude when doing something you don’t like to do? Can you give an example?
- Why is it important to do your best in “little” things?
- The opposite of enthusiasm is apathy, which means not caring about what happens or how things turn out. What do you think will happen to a student who doesn’t care about his or her work?